Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Day

Today was a fairly good day, the sun shinning bright, my eyes were actually watery with the rays, so strong they were! Warm , warmer than expected!

Preps up for St. Patrick's Day all over! March Break! No Break right now for me though, i would still have to wait a while, not long though! Thats the best part!!!!!

Remi's so cute, i cant erase what she said to me, can;t imagine such a small kid telling me what my vacation would mean to her, its still stuck on my mindddd, i love you baby! I won't forget how you made use of the word "lucky". Shes an angel!

All i did today was work and surround myself with the top charts on the radio. It wasn't that bad, as long as the songs were groovy, it was good.

Ahh one more week down, still got lots to do.

Missed church today, I am sorry!

I think i was rude today to somebody, sorry again!

I just realised i haven't watched a TV episode in so long!

No comments: