Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Extracts frm a friend...

"My heart doesnt race when the phone rings. I've given up thinking your ever gonna call. I know that your not supposed to give up on someone you love; but sometimes it takes more strength to let go. Sometimes the right thing is to give up. I dont lie awake at night, asking God to get you off my mind.Its getting better all the time. I dont stop breathing everytime i hear your name. At least i dont cry every night anymore. Im gonna make it, b/c God doesnt give us things we cant overcome. Its getting better all the time. Maybe someday i'll get over you. I hope your happy, boy i wish you well. Somedays i cant tell..

I wasnt enough for you..the fact that i loved you wasnt enough for you. I cant change your mind. When the time came last night when i saw you, all i did was look and not say a word. As i turned away; i was surprised to feel tears rolling down my face. But knowing what i do now..i would've loved you anyway. Why they call it falling...now i know."

No comments: