Saturday, January 14, 2012

India and back....

Amongst all the busy schedules at the end of last year,my plans had to be cancelled and this trip just happened. Unexpected and totally unseen. It was a calling and I am glad I made it.

The place gives me chills and it surprises me every time I visit. Its special despite the sounds that didn't let me sleep every night and the honks that woke me up early in the morning. The emotions bind you like they'll never let you go.

Memories that I will hold onto, the street encounters, the people and the visits. For the goodness of a few special ones and the lovely bonds I shared. For the new things that happened. For the warm welcoming hearts and the zipping bike rides.

And I still remember the last conversation and how it felt. Life felt so short as I flipped through the 23 years of my life and the million things you've done for me.

Its been a week and my heart still feels so heavy. I wish emotions could speak for them self.

RIP papa, you are dearly missed.


No comments: